• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 35 (May 7-13)

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Increasingly convinced I'd be much happier if Ole was our manager instead of Arteta. It's a relatively meaningless game and he starts 4 academy players plus Adam Traore. I'd be buzzing if I were a Utd fan. If Arteta isn't starting Balogun or Azeez in the remaining PL games he's a confirmed anti-Arsenal saboteur.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Increasingly convinced I'd be much happier if Ole was our manager instead of Arteta. It's a relatively meaningless game and he starts 4 academy players plus Adam Traore. I'd be buzzing if I were a Utd fan. If Arteta isn't starting Balogun or Azeez in the remaining PL games he's a confirmed anti-Arsenal saboteur.
Is this an old joke that I missed? :lol:

Amad Diallo is his real name.

Adam Traore is Wolves player. Traore was Amad’s fake name in order to enter to Italy. And honestly, I’m buzzing with our line up.

Brunos Beard

Yet another annoying Manc
No worries... This has Alan Hansen written all over it. Those kids will show they're no pushovers! Greenwood x2, Elanga and Amad... 4-1

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah...I think Ole is trying to make sure Liverpool don't get Champions League, rather than wanting to play the kids tbh :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
that's tell you the PL/FA don't care about teams this is not acceptable playing 3 games in 5 days oleh have no choice to be fair just completely rest his team that played against Villa. at least excited to see Diallo again

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

RAWK aren't happy.

That team is specifically picked to feck up our chances of getting 4th if possible. Leicester in it next season won't be a threat if it came to a head to head. Added benefit of starving Liverpool of a bit of cash.
I knew ole was petty but this is next level. Absolutely thrown the league
That is what's called small time, but that's where they are at. What a fall they have had, incredible.
For the amount they've spent and the few injuries they have they really don't have much squad depth.
After getting soft penalties all season, tonight you can guarantee that United will have a stonewaller turned down and not overruled by VAR.
And yet some folks on here didn't think Ole would pick a team to screw our chances of top 4

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Anthony elanga lool. I didn’t know he was Joseph elangas son Malmö ff legend

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Oh look! A manager resting players and playing youngsters in a no consequence game of a packed couple of weeks before an important european fixture that could make his season. Will wonders ever cease?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ole is doing his best to lose, unfortunately he is up against Bottle Rodgers.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom