• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 35 (May 7-13)

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Ole needs to have a word, what are they playing at by scoring? They need to let Leicester win.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Is this an old joke that I missed? :lol:

Amad Diallo is his real name.

Adam Traore is Wolves player. Traore was Amad’s fake name in order to enter to Italy. And honestly, I’m buzzing with our line up.

Pretty sure I typed in Amad Diallo, must be one of those AM things where it autocorrects the spelling. Pretty sure.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
My source has told me that Mata plans to score an own goal in the second half, interesting...

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This is really that time of year when every game an English player does something good and the presenter asks the pundit "Should this player go to the Euros?" and the pundit replies "Yes 100%, Mr Presenter, he's just done something good, definitely should be on the plane 100%" and it's like 56 players should be on the plane.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
This is really that time of year when every game an English player does something good and the presenter asks the pundit "Should this player go to the Euros?" and the pundit replies "Yes 100%, Mr Presenter, he's just done something good, definitely should be on the plane 100%" and it's like 56 players should be on the plane.

Well considering that the manager is Southgate, England should be allowed a minimum of 50 players as a handicap.

Iceman10

Established Member
Man United are playing kids and Leicester is not capitalising, a bit flat which plays into the narrative of Brendan Rodgers / Leicester being tight in handling what should have been easily theirs with Top 4.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This half will determine Rodgers future imo. Fail to beat this united and fail second year in row from extremely good position. He won’t be taken serious. And benching Maddison is so stupid

Iceman10

Established Member
This half will determine Rodgers future imo. Fail to beat this united and fail second year in row from extremely good position. He won’t be taken serious. And benching Maddison is so stupid
Could be Brendan Rodgers is already thinking he would settle for a draw, which could backfire.

GDeep™

League is very weak
In what way? Not getting a big job in the future? I mean the top clubs have had terrible managers in recent times, the standards are pretty low.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Even if Rodgers flopped, Arsenal still couldn’t afford him. Arteta gets sacked next season, Rodgers apparently has a big compensation package. We would most likely hire a much lesser manager.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom