• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2016/17 season

Where will Arsenal finish this season?

• Total voters

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Looking at the way things are going, I feel that any team which is playing Champions league or Europa league will not be able to win the premier league hereafter.

Earlier, even with a midweek fixture, teams were able to defeat weaker teams without much fuss. Given the level of competition these days, many teams are now strong enough and have figured out a way to get a draw are even a win against teams which have their main players injured or fatigued. Other teams will definitely have an advantage over teams with European commitments. I hope I am proven wrong.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
Chelsea have raised the bar this season, no chance any team does a Leicester and manages to win the title with ~80 points.

Up to us to rise to the challenge (we won't).
Exactly, if we are to have any realistic hope, we have to rise to the challenge and we have to start with this game against City otherwise it would be too late. Nobody is giving up completely but if we don't win tomorrow I think the CL would become more likely (showing just how dire our position would be without 3 pts tomorrow)...

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
We all know Arsenal will end up bottling it.

Imagine being in the title race & coming up to these last four fixtures!

o_O:eek::lol:

Fix.png

Yeah I'm done with this season already.

Our biggest achievement now will be to get Özil and Sanchez to pen the paper and then go again next season!

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
It's all very depressing atm but I don't think Arsenal fans have helped. Ever since we drew Bayern,waves of defeatist statements have been spouted in every medium. That nervousness transmits to the players. They've been given a massive vote of no confidence by their own fans. Let's urge them on and like Wenger,don't give up on anything until it's mathematically impossible. Chelsea have five title challengers to play in the second half of the season. Things can change quickly. We've already overhauled an 8 point gap on City and Liverpool. We have to keep going.
I do understand the negativity. We've all been here before but I think we have to stop playing into the hands of the media and our opponents by writing ourselves off so completely.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

No Champions League for Chelsea, would be a huge upset for them to mess it up now. We need to just drop out of the CL if we want a shot.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Really hard to see us keeping pace with them at the moment. Even when they're not playing great Costa can easily get them goals out of nothing. Basically got them the six points against WBA and Palace with minor chances.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
The majority of people seem to be being realistic about the situation. That is a very mature and healthy attitude.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
The rest of the league outside of the top 6 decided to just bend over for Chelsea, sickening. Watching that listless Palace performance after the 'win-at-all-costs' effort by Everton against us, it is hard to care about the league anymore...

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Its matchday seventeen good people, not matchday thirty-four.

Things may not look good at the moment, but this is football. Where a week is a very very long time.

We have work to do, luckily for us, we have a team that can rise to the challenge.

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom