• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 26

c00lguy

Easy now, Chelsea won more league titles in recent seasons than anyone. They always sack the manager and find a way to improve eventually.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Easy now, Chelsea won more league titles in recent seasons than anyone. They always sack the manager and find a way to improve eventually.

You're right, they do have an envious record of success despite, or because of, their history of change and upheaval of managers. But what's curious is their transfer activity recently. They've spent an awful lot on fairly average players that will clog up their squad for some time. They could have quite easily just promoted their best youth prospects while spending the same amount of money on a select few very high quality players.

Something isn't right there, and I don't just mean Conte imploding. It feels like the ambition is starting to fade somewhat. I don't know whether that's in anticipation of their stadium redevelopment or for another reason. Anyway, f*ck 'em.

R.I.P Chelsea F. C: 2003-2018

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I don't know what has happened to Chelsea recently, but I don't give a ****. I hope they, Liverpool, and Tottenham continue their downward spiral. We just need to capitalize on it ourselves. Lets start doing so by beating Tottenham next weekend.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Honestly, since yesterday Tottenham has sunk even further in my opinion. Just a bunch of ****ing cheats. If we get Dean or Moss as referees we are toast!

I was just thinking that watching the Chelsea match , Dean is a **** . That diving **** Richalison needs something to really cry about .

BobP

Memri Fan
That's what can happen with DOF . Can turn into a disaster.

*It's what happens when the owner is unwilling to invest money as he previously had done.

Chelsea can't compete financially with United and City. They're now just a part of the chasing pack.

It makes more sense to buy a player like Bakayoko, a player with the scope to improve, over a player like Vidal who's already 30. What's more, Vidal wouldn't be cheap.

I said at the start of the season that Chelsea were winding things back

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea have an aging declining core with their two best players not putting pen to paper but lets not forget they're an appointment away ala Pochettino, who can integrate and supplement their fantastic youth setup.

It makes more sense to buy a player like Bakayoko, a player with the scope to improve, over a player like Vidal who's already 30. What's more, Vidal wouldn't be cheap.

From what I've seen from Bakayoko so far, he's been an utter bust. I'd rather have given the opportunities to Ruben Loftus-Cheek or even Ampadu.

BobP

Memri Fan
Chelsea have an aging declining core with their two best players not putting pen to paper but lets not forget they're an appointment away ala Pochettino, who can integrate and supplement their fantastic youth setup.

From what I've seen from Bakayoko so far, he's been an utter bust. I'd rather have given the opportunities to Ruben Loftus-Cheek or even Ampadu.

I mean, they still can and probably will.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
I’d love Bakayoko here.

He’s low on confidence, and I feel like his teammates aren’t helping him...especially when he makes a mistake.
If I were Cahill I’d have told Pedro off for waving his arms around when he got sent off! It’s you who put him in that predicament in the first place with your stupid decision making.

Chelsea team is full of prima donnas who only care for themselves but then again that’s exactly what those plastics deserve...a plastic team.

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom