• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 27

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Just caught up with the results, good old Newcastle :) Pool are doing well though, I can see them catching Utd, they play each other on 10th March at Old Toilet.

Marmaduke

To be honest I'm so fed up with all our midfielders (except Ramsey and Wilsh) I would love to see how Shelvey would play in our current set-up.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Do or die for Conte. I get the feeling he'd rather lose and be sacked - pay off - than win and finish the season.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Giroud missing two chances, the first of which was a no miss, on a plate, ball from Hazard.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hazard has scored some beautiful goals this season.

Malky

Established Member
Feel sorry for him. Just wants to play football and it's just not possible..
Getting paid huge money every week to be physically and mentally weak? Yeah my heart bleeds for him.
Imagine him trying to do a physically tough job, like laying concrete or brickwork 10 hours a day, everyday. The guy would be crippled in a week.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom