• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 30

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Wouldn't say Alexis was invisible but they are definitely struggling to fit him in.
He played no hand in anything of worth today. In large parts I even thought he was ignored by his teammates and when he did get on the ball, his decisions were uninspired except for 1-2 moments in the last 10 minutes of the game.
Alexis is indeed unnecessary for them and I feel they'll lose more by playing him instead of others who already know their place in the system.
Next season might be another matter, but this half is already compromised and Miki will prove more useful for us than him for Manure when it's done.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

How can Southampton be so sh*t, they have got a good team that should easily be mid-table.

Would take any of Redmond, Ward-Prowse, Hojbjerg, Bertrand from them.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
West Ham are going down this season. Losing to Burnley.

Shame, really. I Like West Ham Fan TV.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Won't shed a tear if West Brom and Stoke go down, they've done nothing for years. Would be perplexed if Southampton go down, they do a lot of good work at that club. West Ham could do with a relegation, just to sort their sh*t out and knock the owners off their ego-perches.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom