• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 30

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
What an unfortunate moment to hit the crossbar. It was a very cool counter until that point.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Kane is out for few weeks Sp**s could face big trouble. But we know he'll be back in like 1 week

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
These ankle ligament injuries are becoming a regular thing for Kane.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Disgraceful defending on that 3rd goal from Bourrnemouth

Son was offside for the 2nd as well but the commentator said he should be given the benefit of the doubt :rolleyes:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nice win Sp**s offside goal ref disallow clear Bournemouth goal for no reason. I wish we win every game like this manner

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Stoke losing it.Good stuff.

giphy.gif

say yes

forum master baiter
David Silva is a phenomenal footballer.

City’s best player since he arrived in England, although has been overtaken by KDB now.

A true PL legend.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Yep, Silva is fantastic. People called him a mercenary for going there but he'll always be remembered at that club along with the Hart-Zabaleta-Kompany-Yaya-Aguero core.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom