• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: We(nger) Go Again

Where do you think Arsenal will finish this season?

• Total voters

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
fan-2.jpg

Can't we take the high road on this?

I like Robbie I do and I don't hold his success against him.

but it is not cool to put Ty and Claude out there, they clearly have issues

do he put them up there to get views?

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Top Four is gone. Arsenal are 13 points behind the scumbags and that is 9.9/10 times an insurmountable lead. At 10 or less points there is still a chance, an outside one but still a chance. At 13 points adrift we have no chance whatsoever!

If you had told me at the start of the season that we would be closer to Burnley than Chelsea, I would have laughed my ass off, but that’s where we have sunk to! Arsenal could seriously finish mid table behind Burnley and have no European football next season. Unacceptable for a “big” club like Arsenal.

voted 6-th in August. Proud of myself.
Well done. I voted 5th in January. Maybe I was too optimistic!

Aevi

Hale End FC
After such a poor season, we're somehow only 3 points off Chelsea. That's not top 4, but it'd still be neat to not be the worst of the top 6, hope we catch them. It's definitely doable.

DaR7MrWX0AM1HF7.jpg

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
After such a poor season, we're somehow only 3 points off Chelsea. That's not top 4, but it'd still be neat to not be the worst of the top 6, hope we catch them. It's definitely doable.

DaR7MrWX0AM1HF7.jpg

Can't see it myself. The games around the europa league ties will see us drop points because of how much we'll rotate. Newcastle and Man Utd away we'll probably get one point at best, Burnley at home could see us drop points and if we make it to the final Huddersfield on the last day will probably see us drop points, especially if they're not safe.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Since our defeat against Brighton I have lost all interest in the PL but I just now checked out the PL table and......

HOLY ****! Burnley are just TWO points behind Arsenal! Finishing Sixth is bad enough but finishing below Burnley would be embarrassing.

Losing against Atletico in the EL (strong possibility) and finishing seventh below Burnley could really make the board’s mind up regarding Wenger.

CJJ

Established Member
I can see Burnley stealing 6th from us.

And i never in my life imagined i'd be writing that sentence.´

I can't even get riled up about it either. I've turned apathetic regarding Arsenal this season.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I think Burnley will finish above us. We will only win once more in the league and that will be this weekend. Three away defeats at Utd, Leicester and Huddersfield and a draw at home against Burnley.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I think Burnley will finish above us. We will only win once more in the league and that will be this weekend. Three away defeats at Utd, Leicester and Huddersfield and a draw at home against Burnley.

For some mad reason I can see us getting something against Huddersfield and Burnley, but there's no way we're not losing at Utd and Leicester. If we don't finish this season with at least 13 defeats I'd be surprised.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom