• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 12

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I would have Ade 06-08 over Auba

No chance. Auba gets slated on here when he misses a few chances but Adebayor was even worse. He should have scored a lot more in that side imo.

Hleb and Cesc were unreal at that time.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
No chance. Auba gets slated on here when he misses a few chances but Adebayor was even worse. He should have scored a lot more in that side imo.

Hleb and Cesc were unreal at that time.

Hleb-Fabregas-Rosicky was an unbelievable midfield, probably our best of the Emirates Era...Auba is a better finisher, just think Ade has a much better all round game...Auba couldn’t put in a performance as good as Ade did away to United in 2006 against a prime Rio for example.

Manberg

Predator
Hleb-Fabregas-Rosicky was an unbelievable midfield, probably our best of the Emirates Era...Auba is a better finisher, just think Ade has a much better all round game...Auba couldn’t put in a performance as good as Ade did away to United in 2006 against a prime Rio for example.

Song-Fabregas-Nasri was amazing too in my opinion.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

West Ham have been supposed to be going to that next level for years now and no matter who they sign or appoint as manager there's just no sign of it happening. What a bum club.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Do people really not like Laca? I mean, from what I see I think he is a good player.

Good is probably the best word to describe, but he's not a prolific scorer and despite of what people think his all round play isn't that great to make up for it.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Listening to NBC

giphy.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
West Ham have been supposed to be going to that next level for years now and no matter who they sign or appoint as manager there's just no sign of it happening. What a bum club.
They made the mistake we might make next - big name manager, but he’s nothing more than a steady Eddie.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’m joining the Wilder bandwagon.. Sheffield very impressive in their approach

Most of that team had been languishing in league one as well.

Likes of Fleck and McGoldrick are proper lower league sh*thouses but now they’ve been the better team against Sp**s.

He’s a miracle worker.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom