• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/2021: 10th is the new 8th

Where will we finish?

• Champions

Votes: 17 13.4%
  • Top 4

Votes: 42 33.1%
  • Below the Top 4

Votes: 68 53.5%

• Total voters

Iceman10

Established Member
Just finish above Sp**s and win the EL

These two matches against WHU and Liverpool were massive. The start against WHU messed things up, so the match against Liverpool becomes even bigger. Can’t lose the game, that’s for sure, and the problem is Liverpool’s defence is settling down a bit now.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
Arsenal only started to win things after the snakes Cesc and RVP left. They were the ultimate selfish players who put their interests above any club interest and considered it a stepping stone to use.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can we finish the season with 60 points at least? Or maybe more than 14 wins? Last season we only got 14 wins do something positive Arsenal ffs. The remaining fixtures apart from Chelsea all winnable but with Luiz Tierney injuries i feel more points going to be dropped

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
His prediction already failed :lol: How can anyone think we'd go 9/9 when we only had 12 wins all season.

Did anyone actually think we'd end the season that close to the top 4? I'm holding out hope for a Europa League win but that's it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Can we finish the season with 60 points at least? Or maybe more than 14 wins? Last season we only got 14 wins do something positive Arsenal ffs. The remaining fixtures apart from Chelsea all winnable but with Luiz Tierney injuries i feel more points going to be dropped

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Sheffield United-W
Fulham-D
Everton-L
Newcastle-W
West Brom-W
Chelsea-L
Crystal Palace-D
Brighton-D

I got 54 points lol...
I'm pretty sure we'll get W against Fulham and maybe draw against Everton i think we'll win against Brighton as well. The others i agree with your predictions.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Since Chelsea are gonna bottle Top Four, it's good we took a dive for Liverpool today, need anyone other than Sp**s to get Champions League...would like it to be us, but our players just aren't good enough atm, poor Mikel :(

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I'm pretty sure we'll get W against Fulham and maybe draw against Everton i think we'll win against Brighton as well. The others i agree with your predictions.
I've just seen that the Everton game is on a Friday night now, before the EL semi 1st leg on the following Thursday so he might not rotate as much. Still a tough game with Richarlison and DCL against Rob Balding and Chambers.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I've just seen that the Everton game is on a Friday night now, before the EL semi 1st leg on the following Thursday so he might not rotate as much. Still a tough game with Richarlison and DCL against Rob Balding and Chambers.
Yikes that's will be difficult we might also rotate as you said.

Reactions: A_G

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

giphy.gif

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Been saying for years that we need a season outside of Europa. At least now we'll get it. Its either win the Europa league or bust. Every year we qualify for Europa we then have to hope we win it. Now the club will have to invest to get back in

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Or not invest and remain a middle table club. Don't think its not possible for us to remain mid-table long term,

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom