• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We have 5 games against bottom 10 clubs its vital we try win them all and try get 6-4 points against Chelsea and Brighton that'll leave us some room and we won't be in huge trouble if we drop points at Anfield or city

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool and Leicester at home is 6 points, Leicester away is tricky but I’ll edge towards 3 points. Dropped points at Brighton, that’s 10 points from a possible 12 from me.

Is Liverpool an easy win? They’ve been proper game raiders against the big 6 this year.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Is Liverpool an easy win? They’ve been proper game raiders against the big 6 this year.
Hot and cold aren’t they. Reckon at home, at the start of the tough run, City deal with them.

Would’ve been a tougher game in the middle of that tough run maybe.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hot and cold aren’t they. Reckon at home, at the start of the tough run, City deal with them.

Would’ve been a tougher game in the middle of that tough run maybe.

They’re going to be tough for City and us. Klopp usually travelled well to the Etihad.

Weird side tbh. Get bent over by midtable teams and run all the good teams close.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When the Prem resumes in two weeks...

steven-gerrard-thierry-henry-premier-league_3303251.jpg

...will be supporting the two teams that weekend, who my best two Prem players played for!

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Its difficult to compare last season to this season we had injuries and no many goal scorers this season our depth look better and thankfully no injuries
Yes but last season we were 'only' going for 4th & not competing against Man C so different standards.

As for no injuries well Eddie still out & Tomi & Saliba got injured a few days ago🤔. Yes we have more depth but it looks like Tomi could be serious, we have no other real RB backup.
We really need to keep fingers crossed on Saliba.🤞

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah Liverpool will be well up for that one with a bit of a point to prove. I wouldn't really trust that City defence if Nunez, Gakpo and Salah really click too.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they do both us and City tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes but last season we were 'only' going for 4th & not competing against Man C so different standards.

As for no injuries well Eddie still out & Tomi & Saliba got injured a few days ago🤔. Yes we have more depth but it looks like Tomi could be serious, we have no other real RB backup.
We really need to keep fingers crossed on Saliba.🤞
Imo i still think man city are favorite i won't be confident unless we 8 points ahead with 5 games to go

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I think we beat Newcastle away this time.

City and Liverpool losses, get through Brighton and Chelsea at home and we can look at 96 points.

Think its losses to City and Liverpool. Draws to Chelsea and Brighton. And 6 wins.

18+2 = 20 = 89 points.
I don't think 89 will be enough, but who knows. I think 91 will do it.

You have to think with City something has to give, even with the goal machine. Right now they look like they have really started to click.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

You have to think with City something has to give, even with the goal machine. Right now they look like they have really started to click.

I hear you, and yes they could go on a big run now.

City have 11 to go, and require 10/11 wins to get past 90, with a maximum of 94 for them.

For us to get past that and win it without question, we need 9/10 wins from here.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Agreed. 91 points would be enough imo as City won’t be perfect.

I got 91 points by winning all our remaining games except Anfield + Etihad where I had us down as losing whilst also drawing at St James’ Park. Fairly realistic.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season
Top Bottom