• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 2 (Aug 21-23)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Pool score. D.Jota.

If Liverpool win by at least 2 goals today, Arsenal will move up to 16th place...

giphy.gif

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Surprised nobody tried to go for Neto (not the Barca dud) in this window. He’ll have a similar impact to Jota imo.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Jota is a surprisingly good header of the ball. I thought he's a wide forward but he's always getting on the end of crosses.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Jota is such a quality player...reminds me a bit of Reyes, when he was flying for us in 2004/2005.

Didn't Pool sign him for under £40 million, or something...how do those ****ers do it :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Journos are so sycophantic and fickle

"Not like it was in the 70's"
"Not everything was good in the 70s"
"Ha! Yeah i agree Jurgen! Totally!"

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Leno was fouled. The cynic in me says that had it been us on the other end, somehow VAR would’ve overturned that goal.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom