• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 2 (Aug 21-23)

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I was never mad at the Emery appointment. However, they were looking at Arteta from even before Emery.

People who blame Wenger for no Klopp or Pep conveniently ignore certain details.

We'd of been pushing for the Championship title had we got Mikel over Emery/.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I was never mad at the Emery appointment. However, they were looking at Arteta from even before Emery.
it rebuilding job no Klopp Pep Conte will take it they'll waste 4-5 years of their managerial career to get it either right or wrong still imo we should have moved on from Arsène in 2013 we didn't have balls to change.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

it rebuilding job no Klopp Pep Conte will take it they'll waste 4-5 years of their managerial career to get it either right or wrong still imo we should have moved on from Arsène in 2013 we didn't have balls to change.
Wenger leaving shouldn’t have been Wenger’s call. That’s why I get frustrated when people blame him.

The board don’t have the ambition and are just weird it’s been proven yet people still tell themselves Conte will get hired.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Wenger leaving shouldn’t have been Wenger’s call. That’s why I get frustrated when people blame him.

The board don’t have the ambition and are just weird it’s been proven yet people still tell themselves Conte will get hired.

It should have been his call, he didn't make it, so It wasn't in the end.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I believe we would have gone for Klopp had he been available at the time.
Klopp would have Ivan and his stat DNA instead of Edwards and his smart scouting and signings.

Looking Around Premier League GIF by Liverpool FC

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The board don’t have the balls to hire a manager like Klopp, Pep, Conte etc they even had the opportunity to go for Carlo Ancelotti over Arteta but opted to go for the rookie.

Best we can hope for is Brighton overachieve until November and it coincides with Arteta getting sacked. The board then buy the hype and hire Graham Potter as the next manager since the board probably don’t know who or how good he actually is.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It got bad in the last few years of Arsène's time, but he always had the best interests of the club at heart.

He made some mistakes here, but none of us are likely to see a coach like him again at the club, he was excellent here.

When we remember Wenger now, we should only remember the good times, which were plentiful!

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Literally no one thought he was finish lol, why do people make things up?

People were clowning him based on preseason games, but I think that was just jokes. He hasn't been tested yet tbf, will be interesting to see if he's still the athletic monster he was before.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom