• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 5 (Sep 17-19)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Gary saying well done Tottenham for their first half performance

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel

Stand by what I said. The guy is still lightning quick. I'm actually surprised he hasn't lost any of his pace yet. Clearly looks after himself though. I'll compare him to Vardy again who's in the same age range and still looks as quick as he always did.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I wonder how Xhaka would look under Tuchel since Jorginho is looking like an elite baller under him.

🤔

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
I wonder how Xhaka would look under Tuchel since Jorginho is looking like an elite baller under him.

🤔

I think we where linked to Jorginho last summer, safe to say he wouldn't be playing like this for us. His confidence looks sky high at the moment. Always demanding the ball.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Just wait until he tow foot someone Jorginho no matter how limited he is but he not as dumb as xhaka

Got a feeling we’d see more of that Swiss vs France type of performances if he was playing under Tuchel. Jorginho looked horrible before he came.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Rudiger scores, and Chelsea tops the league.

Their 10th individual goal scorer this season, my commentator informs me.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Not selling Kane was an absolute disaster. Mind you holding on to your players for far too long and rejecting good bids is Arsenal DNA. Explains why both of these clubs are so terrible.

Meanwhile look at what Liverpool done with Coutinho, Chelsea with hazard. Proper clubs.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom