• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 8 (Oct 16-18)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

2.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Liverpool going to destroy Watford its easy game for them.

Also nice to see media excusing Sp**s already because they have 2 players with positive test and few others can't join the team because they just comeback from thier international duty but when we had like 75% of first team missing in opening fixture we never heard of it.

I'm more interested in Leicester vs manutd game both teams desperately need W.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He might be the best in the world right now…

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Danny "Fat Man" Rose has been a disaster :lol:

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

we had like 75% of first team missing in opening fixture we never heard of it.

We missed ONE first eleven-player because of the virus. The fact that Runarsson and Willian missed that game was actually good and Willian probably would have been left out anyway.

Reactions: Kav

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We missed ONE first eleven-player because of the virus. The fact that Runarsson and Willian missed that game was actually good and Willian probably would have been left out anyway.
Auba laca Gabriel and Partey all first team players too. I'm not using excuses the game we deservedly lost

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Putting average guy like Rose against best winger in world right now is disaster

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Ranieri could be getting the sack after this game, I am hearing...

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Auba laca Gabriel and Partey all first team players too. I'm not using excuses the game we deservedly lost

I talk about the first eleven and Covid-related issues, not the first team and issues in general. Laca hasnt been in the starting eleven in the PL this season so he isnt a first eleven-player.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Too easy for liverpool they on form team in league don't be surprised if they keep on top for a while van dijk and matip back things more comfertable for them just leave everything for thier front 3 do thier thing.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom