• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 23 (Feb 11-13)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

For where Chelsea are, Enzo is a massive upgrade on Jorginho purely because they need someone to completely run the show and that's what Enzo does. Jorginho is purely a 6 and that's it. Enzo is like a cross between an 8 and a 6 capable of dictating from deep while also capable of getting forward and being decisive in the final phase too.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Enzo look im watching partey just similar style of play this position and type of player became too important

Mudi

We should have gotten Felix. Could have been another Ødegaard. A big mistake from management to finally end up with Trossard.
Mydruk is another Martinelli, a little bit bulked but def. not 100 million worth.

Felix is the perfect player for us. He can play CF, AM and RW/LW. Hope we go for him in the summer.

And I really don't get the hype on Rice. He just can't bring the ball fast up when pressed and loses the ball too much in dangerous places.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
For where Chelsea are, Enzo is a massive upgrade on Jorginho purely because they need someone to completely run the show and that's what Enzo does. Jorginho is purely a 6 and that's it. Enzo is like a cross between an 8 and a 6 capable of dictating from deep while also capable of getting forward and being decisive in the final phase too.
Big upgrade because he does so much that Jorginho

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So is every basic thing that an expensive player does going to be used to justify their insane price tag?

No wonder YouTube is inflating transfer fees. Everyone gets hyped by a simple pass.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Rice covered two players on that counter btw, unreal athleticism.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Difficult to judge. Put him in a better team and he'll perform differently.
Even in WC whenever he faced a good midfield he looks lost. Was so bad against Italy in the final

Don't get me wrong, he is a decent player but not for 100m. If Enzo was 105m, Rice is a 40m player

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Even in WC whenever he faced a good midfield he looks lost. Was so bad against Italy in the final

Don't get me wrong, he is a decent player but not for 100m. If Enzo was 105m, Rice is a 40m player

Such a bad take. Was so bad vs Italy in the final?? **** me. 🤣

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom