• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 23 (Feb 11-13)

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Even in WC whenever he faced a good midfield he looks lost. Was so bad against Italy in the final

Don't get me wrong, he is a decent player but not for 100m. If Enzo was 105m, Rice is a 40m player

Again, though, you can't shine under Southgate. I get what you're saying, but for us he'd play differently. We play on the front foot, high energy, press high, win the ball early, look to suffocate teams, that is where a player like Rice will come into his own.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You can't judge rice until he play under competent manager and some modren system. Westham can't even get 3-4 passes together

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

You can't judge rice until he play under competent manager and some modren system. Westham can't even get 3-4 passes together

Moyes isn't competent? This guy was overperforming with Everton for a decade and it was the same story with West Ham until recently. I think that's a pretty unfair assessment.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Still not impress with mudryk in tight space or when westham defending deep look just standing around in space yes he look very dangerous

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
So far Enzo definitely showing Chelsea have made the right choice by making him the priority. Maybe whisper it on A-M tho.

You need more than just creativity on the ball in deeper areas, if you want to play for this Arsenal. Enzo looks good, but I dont see him taking on the responsibility of a single pivot in our system consistenly.

A better fit at six is both Caicedo and Rice IMO, both have the energy and physicality to transition play from defense to attack.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Moyes isn't competent? This guy was overperforming with Everton for a decade and it was the same story with West Ham until recently. I think that's a pretty unfair assessment.
He old school manager football has evolved the ideas about how to play is old there no press midfield not showings themself to receive pass in first phase and too many long balls

Tir Na Nog

Have you guys seen the Ceballos comeback? Madrid fans are convinced he's their best CM now.

I wouldn't mind he's always had the right attributes he just refused to ever pass forward. But I could see him flourishing a bit more in our current system. Let's not forget he was there at a time where our midfield was such a weak point. The way our system is now combined with his current confidence he'd probably do pretty well.

Tir Na Nog

He old school manager football has evolved the ideas about how to play is old there no press midfield not showings themself to receive pass in first phase and too many long balls

Put up until this season he's still managed to overperform with this West Ham side.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I wouldn't mind he's always had the right attributes he just refused to ever pass forward. But I could see him flourishing a bit more in our current system. Let's not forget he was there at a time where our midfield was such a weak point. The way our system is now combined with his current confidence he'd probably do pretty well.

I wasn't saying i want him back, more just surprised that he's elevated his game to the point they think he's their best midfielder.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Why do people see someone knocked out and then turn them over on their side?

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom