• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 27 (Mar 11/12 & 15)

Mohamed7

Man City don’t play EPL next weekend because of their FA Cup match and only play Liverpool after the international break. Huge psychological advantage if we go 8 points clear into April. Hopefully by then, Pool would sort themselves and get something. Chance for us to be ahead 10-11 points with 10 to go (11 for City).

It’s on us to win from now onwards no matter what.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Paddy in huge trouble tbh, no progress made this season
Heard a stat today that Palace have always gotten between 40-50 points since 2003 or something. Never less than 40. Never more than 50. A fully established 10th-14th side. Must be really boring for fans. Sounds bad but imagine no real purpose apart from participating.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I feel we’ll beat Palace at home comfortably, based on anything remotely like their performance today; presumably they’ll also be without Sambi, who was one of their best players.

Tomorrow is of course huge - we need a strong performance not another emotional rollercoaster. As has been mentioned, win those two and we’ll be 8 clear going into the break, which would be big.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I feel we’ll beat Palace at home comfortably, based on anything remotely like their performance today; presumably they’ll also be without Sambi, who was one of their best players.

Tomorrow is of course huge - we need a strong performance not another emotional rollercoaster. As has been mentioned, win those two and we’ll be 8 clear going into the break, which would be big.
I'll take a 97th minute winner tomorrow no problem. Not good for the nerves but makes it exciting lol.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Unfortunately Paddy showing he is not as good manager as he was made out to be, and I have said this at the beginning of the season, but I got abuse
All the antiteta mob were twerking for Paddy early in his tenure. Some were even saying they were gonna watch Palace rather than Arsenal🤫.

Absolutely Love him as a bloke & want him to do well. I think he's a decent enough manager tbf but they seemed to have at best stalled.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
All the antiteta mob were twerking for Paddy early in his tenure. Some were even saying they were gonna watch Palace rather than Arsenal🤫.

Absolutely Love him as a bloke & want him to do well. I think he's a decent enough manager tbf but they seemed to have at best stalled.
Like all Palace managers. As I pointed out since 2003 or something they have always gotten between 40-50 points. Just a run of the mill mid table team. Put Pep or Klopp in there and they wouldn't do much better.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Palace have brighton away midweek. If they lose that as well as losing to us in the weekend will put them in a very dangerous situation. Surely they'll be up for it next 2 games, hope it's not vs us
They don't look like they even know they're supposed to be trying to score

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

You just know that useless collective of footballers that play for Palace will put on a 90-minute display to rival Charlton's back in November 2001 when they stunned us at Highbury to win 2-4.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom