• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 32 (April 21-23)

Did he really say that? He's always been self-serving when it comes to achievements.

He has said some very weird things. Like he said if he believed in magic he would sacrifice his children for the golden boot or something like that. But apparently, he is nation treasure so...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
FuZ31FYakAc3zeO

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
First thing Sp**s this summer buy center backs 51 goals conceded with Liverpool away and manutd still to play

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
All of us underrated him when he was linked to replace Wenger.

And he didn't need any trust the process 3 years thing, immediate impact on results and style without splashing much. Not an easy feat taking over from Bruce in a terrible team
To be honest even tho he done excellent job but Newcastle did improve the team massively with him Trippier Burn Botman Guimaraes and Isak all raised the team level massively.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You can lose to Newcastle no shame in that, very good midfield they have.

But man, how do you concede 5 in 20 mins to a team with a front three that has Jacob Murphy and Joelinton (quality player, but hardly Salah in terms of goal threat!) in it?

Sp**s man, ffs 😅

Game Over

Sp**s needed to win to have any chance of Top 4 too. So no ‘on the beach’ excuses.

They are ****ed if you ask me. Kane gone and they’ll have nothing, they’ll be staring down the barrel of a total rebuild - with no CL football and limited finances.

Wonderful 😅

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Amusing game but also a reminder of how weird things can get at the end of the season dependant on who is or isn’t pushing for what. For example and if Brighton win today, will they begin to focus on a cup final, over finishing in the Europa league/conference slots?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Sp**s needed to win to have any chance of Top 4 too. So no ‘on the beach’ excuses.

They are ****ed if you ask me. Kane gone and they’ll have nothing, they’ll be staring down the barrel of a total rebuild - with no CL football and limited finances.

Wonderful 😅
I don’t know who’s signing Kane for 100M.

Utd probably but still.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom