• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 27 (Mar 2-4)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I would put the blame more United's midfield than Rashford for their problems, tbh.

Marcus is like Walcott/Martinelli, should be used as an elite outlet player...but I don't know how their midfield works, it's just a pure lottery everytime.

Bruno especially needs to do more, he just constantly tries Hollywood through balls or ridiculous shots all the time, he can't control a game to save his life...we are very lucky we have Ødegaard in that respect.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
IMG-20240303-WA0065.jpg

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
The bottom 8 are rubbish even worse than utd. How many of them losses are from the other 11 teams?
United's losses this season

Fulham (12th)
City twice (2nd)
Forest (17th)
West Ham (7th)
Bournemouth (13th)
Newcastle (8th)
Palace (14th)
Brighton (9th)
Sp**s (5th)
Arsenal (3rd)

Only 3 of those losses are to top 4 opposition, the rest are average teams.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

With that result, United's top 4 ambitions are dead in the water.

5th is of no use to them as the Italians look closer to clinching it.

Back to the drawing board, Sir Jim :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
United were largely ok, until that wonder strike from Foden. They should have been further ahead really.

City are inevitable, despite not looking as potent as last season. Asking this United team to go there and hold them off by a goal for 80+ minutes is a tough ask.

We have to hope for a good result for us at Anfield, and do the business at the Etihad.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Rashford is sooo bad. I’m praying he gets a move to another big club so when he inevitably flops, all the “he doesn’t have the right set up around him!” and “the whole team is in crisis what do you expect?!” excuses disappear.

Even then though, people will still try find excuses.

dino bravo

Rashford is sooo bad. I’m praying he gets a move to another big club so when he inevitably flops, all the “he doesn’t have the right set up around him!” and “the whole team is in crisis what do you expect?!” excuses disappear.

Even then though, people will still try find excuses.
If his 30 yarder goes into the crowd like it would 99/100 he would have legit dropped a 0/10 today. He botched everything else he touched, or didn't touch based on the swing and a miss he had at the far post.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom