• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 27 (Mar 2-4)

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
The funniest take AM ran with all summer. ‘Why spend £100M on Rice when you can get Amarabaald.’
That campaign was spearheaded by our resident lunatic, Scott Steiner. When it comes to Rice, he loses all sense of objectivity or reasoning.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Not sure why Rashford is getting all the heat when there are others on the field who looked even worse than him today. Bruno Fernandes and Casemiro are getting off easily lol
Nah, Rashford is rightly catching heat for talking big, scoring a wonder goal and then forgetting there was a match to be played. He played like he was terrified of Walker. I'm going to cut Casemiro some slack because he handled City's press on multiple occasions. Bruno was okay too.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Not sure why Rashford is getting all the heat when there are others on the field who looked even worse than him today. Bruno Fernandes and Casemiro are getting off easily lol

At times I hate his body language and work ethic, it's just so distant from what I grew up with when we had forwards/wingers like Giggs, Park Ji Sung, Rooney, Valencia or Tevez who were relentless.

But the guy has no left-back behind him or #9 with him, plays with cloggers like McTominay and is expected to create miracles. Garnacho had a much worse game but I haven't heard a word about him.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

At times I hate his body language and work ethic, it's just so distant from what I grew up with when we had forwards/wingers like Giggs, Park Ji Sung, Rooney, Valencia or Tevez who were relentless.

But the guy has no left-back behind him or #9 with him, plays with cloggers like McTominay and is expected to create miracles. Garnacho had a much worse game but I haven't heard a word about him.

Exactly this. People have placed a lot of expectations for things he doesn’t really do. He’s more of a Martinelli whereby he’d look effective in a functioning system rather than taking the game by the scruff of the neck and producing a moment of magic. Maybe people are basing it off his form at the same point last season but that was never sustainable especially with what he has to work with around him. Still think he’d hit double figures at Arsenal on our left hand side playing with a better 10 in Ødegaard with Timber/Tomiyasu at LB to provide him with better protection to get in behind the opposition fullback on the break. It’s a bit similar to the Rafael Leao point and why he’d work at Arsenal too.

lol Garnacho is definitely getting a pass due to his age but that’s an area where Utd have to address imo. Well there are many things to fix but a wide man should be a priority in the summer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If England don't win the euros in summer they should pack it up.

A front 6 that contains Rice Bellingham Saka Kane and Foden I know Southgate is mid but players effort will be enough.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Exactly this. People have placed a lot of expectations for things he doesn’t really do. He’s more of a Martinelli whereby he’d look effective in a functioning system rather than taking the game by the scruff of the neck and producing a moment of magic. Maybe people are basing it off his form at the same point last season but that was never sustainable especially with what he has to work with around him. Still think he’d hit double figures at Arsenal on our left hand side playing with a better 10 in Ødegaard with Timber/Tomiyasu at LB to provide him with better protection to get in behind the opposition fullback on the break. It’s a bit similar to the Rafael Leao point and why he’d work at Arsenal too.

lol Garnacho is definitely getting a pass due to his age but that’s an area where Utd have to address imo. Well there are many things to fix but a wide man should be a priority in the summer.
Rashford scores their only goal and is still scapegoated. I know why

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I've seen some stats on Foden's defensive contributions on top of his offensive ones and fair play, he had an immense game.

This aspect of his game has impressed me the most the season. I think it’s why he has the full trust of Pep now too - he works his arse off.

De Bruyne had to put in the hard yards and now Foden is following suit.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Cji0Nj2.png

Only posting because he literally said we could "bookmark this post" :lol:
Couldn't quote or tag me?

I stand by what I said, Amrabat here and Rice at United and we have the exact opposite situation. When they were at different clubs Rice was thoroughly outperformed by him in the ECL final.

Very happy with Rice at Arsenal anyway, fully honest I said most of what I said about him because I was grossed out by your slobbering over him everywhere.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Couldn't quote or tag me?

I stand by what I said, Amrabat here and Rice at United and we have the exact opposite situation. When they were at different clubs Rice was thoroughly outperformed by him in the ECL final.

Very happy with Rice at Arsenal anyway, fully honest I said most of what I said about him because I was grossed out by your slobbering over him everywhere.

falafel-gifalafel-hazfalafel-icanhasfalafel-reaction-gif-reaction-%D7%A4%D7%9C%D7%90%D7%A4%D7%9C%D7%90%D7%A0%D7%99%D7%9C%D7%A7%D7%91%D7%9C%D7%99%D7%9B%D7%95%D7%9C%D7%A4%D7%9C%D7%90%D7%A4%D7%9C.gif

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Your honour, I would like to call @Trilly to the court for his “Doku > Martinelli” takes. The Belgian is closer to the Gucci headband wearing Neymar at Al-Ahli than our Brazilian (even in his worst season to date).
I never said he was better, stop being dense.

If you remember enough to come up with this BS then you should remember exactly what was said.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Very true, it’s why he still looks decent for England. He’s never going to be WC but he can have WC production in the right system.

A lot of people just don’t know football unfortunately.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom