• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 27 (Mar 2-4)

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Strange post, I’m always around for defeats. Continue your agenda.
Nothing strange about it. You were yapping after Purple Patchford scored and then you were quiet when he missed 2 sitters and then dove while through on goal which allowed City to score. If pointing that out is an agenda, oh well.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Nothing strange about it. You were yapping after Purple Patchford scored and then you were quiet when he missed 2 sitters and then dove while through on goal which allowed City to score. If pointing that out is an agenda, oh well.

Not sure what you want from me but I am around for all the losses here so don't try push that agenda on me, I can't be a punching bag every moment a chance is missed from one of our players, I don't find it post-worthy.

Makes one post = Yapping. Really weird behaviour. :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
When Foden does anything:
GHwzL6ZXoAA_YfL

Saka sets the standard 👏

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Not sure what you want from me but I am around for all the losses here so don't try push that agenda on me, I can't be a punching bag every moment a chance is missed from one of our players, I don't find it post-worthy.

That goal was worth cumming for. Sadly Rashford did it and played rest of the game like a man who could do with a nap

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Because of Arteta many think selling all the black players fixes every club now.

Don’t you dare 🤣 Getting rid of the massively over paid under performing players does.

Casemiro, Varane, Maguire, Rashford, Bruno, Shaw, Antony, Sancho all fall under this bracket.

I highlighted Rashford because yet again he’s come out saying sorry stuff, he needs to leave United.

Halcyon Daze

The disrespect Saka gets is unreal. I swear most non-Arsenal fans don't even realise he has 28 G/A this season.
Literally been fuming over this. How tf can slaphead say Foden is the best player in the league right now. Stats obviously deceive him. Can’t stand him tbh.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Your honour, I would like to call @Trilly to the court for his “Doku > Martinelli” takes. The Belgian is closer to the Gucci headband wearing Neymar at Al-Ahli than our Brazilian (even in his worst season to date).

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

What about every 5 missed chances?

Halcyon Daze

Not sure why Rashford is getting all the heat when there are others on the field who looked even worse than him today. Bruno Fernandes and Casemiro are getting off easily lol
Missing out Varane. Shadow of his former self. Overshadowed by a 74 year Jonny Evans, who was probably their best player.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom