• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 28 (Mar 9-13)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,442
  • Views 28,357

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Howe was foreign he would actually have pressure, media painting it as if he's managing a small club on a low budget. Our manager is on sack watch every week ffs.
Because club expectations imo Manutd are not Newcastle I think Howe will stay one more season

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Howe was foreign he would actually have pressure, media painting it as if he's managing a small club on a low budget.

True Geordie said that Howe DEFINITELY has it in him to win a Premier League title, and Bruno G is "better technically" than Roy Keane.

🤣

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
but Endo is a completely awful take for this, because Endo was already the best Nr.6 in the Bundesliga. Just PL Fans don't know other leagues.
Agree with the larger point but Endo best 6 in the BL is a stretch. He was decent but definitely stepped up a bit, was surprised Klopp went for him

Riou

Also Thierry and Wrighty on back to back Monday Night Footballs...love it!

I never had the honour of watching Ian play, but so proud I can look back at the highlights of this man for my club...a PROPER Arsenal man.

His range of goals was ridiculous, proper charismatic character for the game too...none of this boring robot nonsense about him, great footballer.

Like his story about signing for us in 1991 and watching the news and seeing all the Arsenal fans say they didn't want him at the club, good to see our fans had similar "ball knowledge" to us current AMers back then 😅

Riou

Arsenal winning the Prem and Luton staying in it...

19ff7b23a26f3facdab5205a35965798.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane
Top Bottom