• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 28 (Mar 9-13)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,442
  • Views 28,357

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Think Chelsea need to keep this group together for one more season to see if they improve.

Likely Todd gonne f**k this uo
They're not going to have much choice. They lost a bunch of money and they surely are screwed for FFP so can't see there being many incomings.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Damn Chelsea still not reached 40 points yet even if they won thier game in hand they pretty far from top 4. They might catch utd if they go into good run

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Oil-castle getting knocked out the cup next, meaning no trophies since 1969 and also getting no European football for next season...

69becf28e0fb3ca5ecdef4ba34e0a7d5.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Newcastle seriously declined lot this season 12 loses lot of goals conceded injures play big part but we need that to slow thier oil machine down for 2 seasons at least

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom