• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 28 (Mar 9-13)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,442
  • Views 29,101

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Really wanted him when he was at Sociedad. Would still take him, he's done well, pretty much a 1 in 2 striker in the PL. He does seem to be missing something at the moment to be one of the best, its that hunger. Not sure if he's got the 'workrate' Arteta is after from a 9.

Aren’t Newcastle the team that have to sell players this summer to balance the books? Could prove to be a smart deal imo as he has the talent.

12 goals in 20 PL games is a very good return thus far this season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lol the difference Newcastle played against us and against Chelsea nobody respecting Chelsea

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Aren’t Newcastle the team that have to sell players this summer to balance the books? Could prove to be a smart deal imo as he has the talent.

Yeah, we were linked with Isak a few months ago because of FFP. Would be a typical Arteta signing, PL proven, good age, tall, versatile. Already has an understanding with Ødegaard too.

Having said that, i'd still rather we go big on Osimhen, or shrewd with Zirkzee.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"Cold" Palmer taking Chelsea from 10th to 10th, with that goal.

So cold Chelsea are freezing 😅

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
My god Newcastle so poor defensively this season much difference than last season they conceded only 33

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Especially for a team that really isn't creative. I would prefer him to Toney and he could play LW at times too.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
My god Newcastle so poor defensively this season much difference than last season they conceded only 33

Don't rate teams that are doing well but not playing in Europe, massive advantage that.

Why I don't rate Supe-size Ange at all so far with Sp**s, doing well in the league but only because he got bumped out of both cups immediately.

Let's see if can can do well next season with Europe to contend with, and he can't just spend Monday-Friday in McDonalds!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
palmer 14 goals 10 assists all competition but half of his goals are penalties.

Very good player tho

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom