• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 2 Manchester United | Sunday 22nd, January | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Manchester-United.jpg

Massive, massive game. Could kill two birds with one stone; Kill United's title hopes while pulling away further from City assuming Sp**s turn up in their game against them.

Screenshot-20230116-172558.png

Screenshot-20230116-172534.png

Screenshot-20230116-172547-1.jpg

Screenshot-20230116-172614.png

The starting lineup picks itself really.

279e5bf0-fe13-474b-9596-ac7e6ab182e9.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Man utd

Let's fuggin' win this guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Martinelli should be next up for sub if he keeps playing like crap go to the end line

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Bruv I swear I've been reading "dawg in him" references from you non-stop since @Trilly first said it.

Look, I'm not complaining but god dayum.

I like to run things into the ground, I got that dawg in me for it!!!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Was it Reed that said it first? I swear it was Trilly, no? I'm trying to remember what thread it was, I feel like it's the Mo Elneny one but I'd be lying if I said I knew for sure.
Reed is the one that says it everyday, not Riou fs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom