• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 4 - 1 Newcastle United | Saturday 24th February | KO: 20:00 | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Newcastle.jpg

Screenshot-20240222-113016.png

Screenshot-20240222-113037.png

Screenshot-20240222-113057.png

Screenshot-20240222-113120.png

Screenshot-20240222-113141.png

Screenshot-20240222-113203.png

Screenshot-20240222-113228.png

lineup-1.png

Screenshot-20240222-114107.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I've got my niece's 3rd birthday during this, so will only be able to watch the first half at best. Think the players will be super up for it, I recall when we got beat by Lens away, we followed it up by smacking Bournemouth 4-0 at their ground.

As long as we don't make any silly mistakes I think we'll win 2-0.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

They'll play the same way as Porto, which is the same as how they played in this disgusting fixture last season anyway.

We're not getting a win if we don't shake things up.

The difference is a PL ref won't be calling fouls for the slightest of contact.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Good luck @Oxeki

Your thread making reputation can't take dropped points here, so I will be praying for you 🙏

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We know what we coming against just get 3 points I don't care about putting amazing performance we did that against westham Liverpool and Burnley now we have to learn as fans too it's not about performance get 3 points against these teams

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Jorginho in place for Either Trossard or Havertz we have no other choices I'd be surprised G.jesus or zinny get fit here.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
What is happening with Jesus and Zinchenko again? they are injured so many times.

Going to be another horrible watch.
Oh ye of little faith! I say we continue with our outstanding league form and thoroughly spank them. 5-1 Saka x2, One each for the Gabriels and set the record for three different players of the same name scoring for the same team in one match😎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom