• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Chelsea | Tuesday, April 23th | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I don't think Mudryk would stand out in an under-12s game. Genuinely one of the lowest IQ footballers I've ever seen.

Grandolph

Partey Man of the match while on the pitch. So calm with the ball in tight spaces under pressure and also excellent decisionmaking today.

sdotzdot

Established Member
That was such an easy game to have at this time of the season.
Perfect time as well. Right when we were just getting the hump and next game is going away to our rivals in crunch time…

Thank you so much, Chelsea. You rolling over for us might’ve just sparked the confidence in us to go all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom