• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Arsenal vs AFC Bournemouth | 09/09/2017 | 15:00 BST

What will be the result against Bournemouth?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
Pretty insensitive to make fun of a bad injury, ****s.

Yeah it was bad taste but what do you expect from A-M? This place thrives on things like that, not that I condone it.

These guys didn't give Szczesny a break when the lad broke both of his arms while lifting weights 9 years ago ;)

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
We're not aware of went on behind the scenes, however Alexis never publicly agitated for a move and for that he deserves respect imo. He could've made his position at the club untenable ala Van Persie and Fabregas but kept it dignified for the most part.

Like you I wouldn't condemn any match going fan voicing their opinion but I don't think Alexis has done anything that bad.

He shied away from the media, deserves to be acknowledged for sure. But every man and their dog (how fitting) knew he wanted out. By all accounts he was delighted when his move to City was seemingly going through, but devastated to learn he was staying put.

There was always gonna be a few boos.

Reactions: A_G

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Missed the game today. Just seen on MOTD. From the highlights we looked very good in all areas.

Welbeck was class, Lacazette looks a great buy, 3 at the back looked sound. Considering how well Bournemouth looked against City, that was a classy win.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Are we really getting uptight about some vine of Coquelin. :lol:

The way he fell was awkward and funny, that's it. No ones laughing at the extent of his injury.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Coq's injury didn't look good. Just hope we're not short in midfield again this season.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

there was improvement but Bournemouth didn't threat us because we was controlling the game but what did I like today Is our pressing game
We looked very organised in the press today. Gave them much less game play than City.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nobody asked Wenger about Coqulien injury?

The way he took off his shirt and throw it away mean its likely bad injury. I hope not

coolaa

I am still not convinced to have Kos to play in the middle of the 3 CBs. He lost a bournmouth striker and luckily that player's header hit the post only. This happens almost everygame. Per or Holding is so badly needed to start in the middle of that back 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom