• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Awards and Team Of The Year

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Pope for Ramsdale and probably Rashford for Kane, Harry had a very good season but how do United not have a player in it going from 6th to 3rd.

Still happy we had four players in, well done lads!

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Pope for Ramsdale and probably Rashford for Kane, Harry had a very good season but how do United not have a player in it going from 6th to 3rd.

Still happy we had four players in, well done lads!
What? No way rashford can get in for 2-3 months purple patch over Kane who had a great season despite having a **** team.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

@Trilly @Macho Saka’s trousers 😭
It’s an absolute fkn mess tbh.

If you’re gonna go tie over bow tie for a formal event at least have the dignity to wear a shawl lapel. Or at least a peak lapel. But notch? And none of it fits ffs. Who dresses this kid his bible studies teacher?

Riou

What? No way rashford can get in for 2-3 months purple patch over Kane who had a great season despite having a **** team.

Is harsh, but Kane's great season didn't equate to anything good as his side finished 8th...not his fault of course, but Rashford at least helped United have a good season.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
The players from our team that deserved to get in got in. Only Martinelli could have some gripe but they weren’t taking out kane or ogre obviously

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Is harsh, but Kane's great season didn't equate to anything good as his side finished 8th...not his fault of course, but Rashford at least helped United have a good season.
Kane shows up basically every match though. You're never going to see Kane get 7 goals hung on him at Anfield and he just sulks on the wing. He'll get something jammy or at least trouble the keeper. Rashford really let his team be bent over like that with only Trent between him and the goal. That alone should keep you out of contention.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ramsdale choice kinda wierd but also crediting his hard work. Ødegaard and Saliba deserved they were amazing in their position.

great seeing fans of the team winning a treble crying about this state of them

Riou

Kane shows up basically every match though. You're never going to see Kane get 7 goals hung on him at Anfield and he just sulks on the wing. He'll get something jammy or at least trouble the keeper. Rashford really let his team be bent over like that with only Trent between him and the goal. That alone should keep you out of contention.

I just think how well your team does should be brought I to account, tbh...Sp**s were aiming for Top 4 before the season, but didn't even get Top 7...awful year from them, don't think they deserved any players in it.

Thought he got very lucky for Pierre to be in it in 2020 as despite how good he was, we were crap (though think he FA cup win for Pierre made a big difference, though it shouldn't have)

Riou

Ramsdale choice kinda wierd but also crediting his hard work. Ødegaard and Saliba deserved they were amazing in their position.

great seeing fans of the team winning a treble crying about this state of them

Haaland is gonna win the main award anyway, state of their fans though.

Acting like they are being cheated out of something while literally having a 115 charge list over their heads...****s!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I just think how well your team does should be brought I to account, tbh...Sp**s were aiming for Top 4 before the season, but didn't even get Top 7...awful year from them, don't think they deserved any players in it.

Thought he got very lucky for Pierre to be in it in 2020 as despite how good he was, we were crap (though think he FA cup win for Pierre made a big difference)
Yeah but it's voted by the players so it's more who they rate. United were pretenders and this guy was anonymous bar a hot stretch over a period of a couple of months. Martinelli should have gotten in before Rashford if they weren't going to give it to Kane but it's hard to argue with 30 goals for a dreadful team and he was remarkably consistent considering their dreadful form. I feel this is kind of the like the MVP debate in American sports. Sometimes most valuable and best are not necessarily the same but the award typically goes to the best player.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Well done to the 4 who made it. Weird time of year to be announcing it though.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
He should just have worn jeans, could respect that.

I’ve now lost respect for you tho.

I dont do the whole sauce drip whatever thing for everyday but formal wear is formal wear. Saka is literally wearing a random black suit fs. Saliba: shawl 👍 ramsdale + Ødegaard: peak 👍

If you look closer you’ll see their lapels are also silk and the buttons are from the same silk.

Saka’s looks like sth from M&S discount section ffs

Riou

He should just have worn jeans, could respect that.

"And introducing the 2022/2023 young player of the year...

7xd9xo.jpg

Riou

I stand with my boy Bukayo though, tie >>>> bow-tie.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom