• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League Awards and Team Of The Year

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Sad Season 1 GIF by The Office
Chin up G I’ll send my tailor round yours. He’s a bit touchy feely but if you grin and bear it he’ll give you a good discount.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
It’s an absolute fkn mess tbh.

If you’re gonna go tie over bow tie for a formal event at least have the dignity to wear a shawl lapel. Or at least a peak lapel. But notch? And none of it fits ffs. Who dresses this kid his bible studies teacher?
Saka looks like he's wearing his older brother's church suit.

Couldn't wear a shawl lapel though he's too short for it.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Ødegaard - Had to be the next name on the team after Haaland.

Saliba - Best CB up untill his injury, I thought he would miss out due how long he was injured for, but glad he didn't.

Ramsdale - Easily amongst the top 5 keepers in the league last season in which there no clear stand out performer amongst them. You could of made a case for any of them making it, glad Ramsdale got it as the agenda against him by the racist faction of Arsenal fans base is shocking. I actually thought deserved it more in first season with us in which he was the best keeper in the league.

Saka was excellent but I honestly thought Salah would of edged it over him and deserved it.

I thought White deserved to be in the team ahead of Tripper.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom