• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Liverpool vs Arsenal | 27/08/2017 | 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

juice man

Can't make his mind up
Wenger is permanently damaging some of these players. Anyone remember how good Bellerin was when he came into the team? Shadow of his former self.

Goon_si

Imagine Wenger is sacked tomorrow, do you trust the lot running the club to find a good replacement? Not saying Wenger shouldnt be sacked btw. Not just Wenger, the whole lot along with that **** Kroenke needs to get run out of this club. They are like a virus, no medicine will help, only a big surgical removal of the cancerous tissue. ****s.

BobP

Memri Fan
Honestly, even though I didnt want to admit it to myself then, we lost the title the day Wenger renewed his contract.

I love the man as a person, but on the field I think he is done.

He's a **** as a person, and he's clueless on the field.

Imagine Wenger is sacked tomorrow, do you trust the lot running the club to find a good replacement? Not saying Wenger shouldnt be sacked btw. Not just Wenger, the whole lot along with that **** Kroenke needs to get run out of this club. They are like a virus, no medicine will help, only a big surgical removal of the cancerous tissue. ****s.

The issues wont disappear by sacking Wenger. Most people don't have clue. We are 3th tier club in the league and it is possible that we will never win it again in our lifetime. This is reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom