• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Liverpool vs Arsenal | 27/08/2017 | 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

This happens to other top teams on the odd occasion. It happens to us regularly each season. Spineless cowards.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
I have faith that the team will come to see the error in their ways and start playing for Wenger. It's not up to Wenger to motivate them they have to motivate themselves.
One of these nights while you sleep I'm going to come into your room and slit your throat.

skip spence

I'd say we already lost the chance at the league title but frankly, I don't think anyone, not even Wengers biggest fanboys, though we had a chance to win the league.

Doubt we have much of a chance at the top 4 throphy even

arsmile

Established Member
best case scenario now is some of our booked players get sent off so that at least I don't have to see their ****ing face next match

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
First time I've ever turned off, **** this ****.
Did the same. Already experienced this with Liverpool before... not to mention United and Chelsea. I'm tired of these types of games. All so predictable.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Which of you was it who said our squad was better than Liverpool's the other day? Specifically our midfield. Show yourself.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
See that goal..... we had an exact situation like that with Laca and Giroud ready to head the ball just less than 30 seconds before, but instead of a cross, Wellbeck dilly dally and waited for Bellerin to overlapped making all pass routes closed off

you know who I blamed for this shamble? coaches and manager, our team doesn't learn crossing. PERIOD
There is only one reason why almost no one on our team can cross properly, no training!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom