• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League | Liverpool vs Arsenal | 27/08/2017 | 16:00 BST | Sky Sports

What will the result be for this match?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I have faith that the team will come to see the error in their ways and start playing for Wenger. It's not up to Wenger to motivate them they have to motivate themselves.
I feel you were a player, how would you feel if 3 of the 11 starters want to leave? I don't think it's a lack of motivation. We look completely disorganized and beaten. Plus it's the kind of players we have as well, they're generally not "fighters". We battled back to beat Leicester, lost a close game to Stoke and have been completely outclassed by Liverpool. It was coming. All the uncertainty about the top players and the lack of meritocracy is screwing up the team. They're human, you know.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
anybody set a kickstarter for a kidnapping of Wenger?

place him on an island with a years supply of food and water and a headshot of himself to **** to

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I think the dressing room is lost. Best players want to go and the worst players want to stay and fight for their place. Shambles. ****ing shambles.

Dammit

To be fair this Liverpool team is a joy to watch. Exctiting attacking football, pace and goals everywhere. Miles ahead of us. No chance we will finish above them.

Keplaz

How did Bellerin get so **** all of a sudden?
Because he's not a left wing back and Wenger keeps changing tactics mid-game. If 4 at the back is his go to formation when we are down, why the flip doesn't he just start with it? He is ruining all the promising young players we have and living off a reputation made 13 years ago.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Players are bereft of belief & confidence, yeah we are getting battered & all but in these games first goal is absolutely vital....& that bamby on ice waste of space Danny Welbeck skied it:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom