• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pro Evolution Soccer 6

cubbz_th14

GoonerGurjit said:
What formation works best for you guys on PES6? I'm currently playing with a 4-1-3-1-1

I'm playing 4-3-3. I take frieddie out and make walcott play and instead of adebayor i choose for RvP. ****ed up **** i know, but walcott seems to have good pace and links up with henry well for me.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
cubbz_th14 said:
GoonerGurjit said:
What formation works best for you guys on PES6? I'm currently playing with a 4-1-3-1-1

I'm playing 4-3-3. I take frieddie out and make walcott play and instead of adebayor i choose for RvP. f*d up s**t i know, but walcott seems to have good pace and links up with henry well for me.

I have Gilberto holding with Fabregas ahead of him, with Hleb and Rosicky out wide. Henry playing behind Julio Baptista. I like having width to my play. I'm always trying to get the full-backs forward whenever possible.

nidza7

Established Member
Walcott is very fast,but very weak in contacts.If not edited that is. :wink:

I have best results with 4-3-3,might sound little mad but I concede less goals with playing more men in attack.

nidza7

Established Member
btw Ljungberg is awesome on left wing,blistering pace- beating every defender easilly.

Hleb is a big disappointment compared to pes5.

cubbz_th14

4-3-3 works best for me too.

just wanted to know what is your average score on the regular difficulty ? If i play with utmost concentration then i can get 2-3 otherwise i find it quite hard to be honest
oh, and I'm bound to concede on a corner when ever i score first, its quite frustrating

nidza7

Established Member
cubbz_th14 said:
nidza7 said:
I play nothing else but Top player.Still losing a lot.

in that case, you must be pretty good. i can see you thrashing me 4-5 nil :D

Come on.Tough playing pes series for almost 9 yrs now you learn playing on a certain level.

Cubbz,try playing Inter on a Top player level couple of times and tell me your impressions in a couple of days.It`s unbearable to me,last 4 days as hard I try to beat them,in vain.Nothing.

Then try playing Barca.

cubbz_th14

nidza7 said:
Cubbz,try playing Inter on a Top player level couple of times and tell me your impressions in a couple of days.It`s unbearable to me,last 4 days as hard I try to beat them,in vain.Nothing.

Then try playing Barca.

OK, I'll play it for some time and let you know what i think (from my amateurish efforts) later

kwg

nidza7 said:
btw Ljungberg is awesome on left wing,blistering pace- beating every defender easilly.

Hleb is a big disappointment compared to pes5.
is fifa the only game that hleb looks human in lol

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
I've finally settled on a 4-1-3-2 formation on PES6.

--------------Gilberto

Hleb---------Fabregas---Rosicky/van Persie

-------Baptista------Henry

kwg

been playin a bit of pes today and im man utd my team set up is
-------------van der sarr-----------------
--------------------rio----------------------
-------------brown------------o' shea----------
------------------------------------------------evra
neville----------------------------------------------
--------------------------scholes------------------
---------c ronaldo---------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------
--------------------rooney--------------------------

it works a treat

kwg

oop sorry mate i forgot to put in park and giggs gimme a break its been a long day lol
and my big bro is always arsenal and he moans when i use my arsenal team from my master league. so i thought ill piss him off by beating him with man utd instead. flood the midfield and knock it up to rooney hes faster than any defender ive come across yet.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom