• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pro Evolution Soccer 6

stuart

Established Member
kwg said:
since playing with man utd i have realised how crap lehmann is on that game i swear he is the new calamity james.
van der sarr is safe and solid. never playing with the normal arsenal team anymore. anyone using arsenal i recommend buying foster. hes cheap and awesome

:shock:
shocking!! lol

i agree lehmann sucks! i bought gordon from hearts, he was pretty cheap and his decent, bettter than lehmann

i also bought vicente,davies,freidrech,huntleaar,bale,reo-coker and they are all good players

sold adebayor to liverpool for £21 million :shock:
they always offer me great money

Fab Fabre04

stuart said:
kwg said:
since playing with man utd i have realised how crap lehmann is on that game i swear he is the new calamity james.
van der sarr is safe and solid. never playing with the normal arsenal team anymore. anyone using arsenal i recommend buying foster. hes cheap and awesome

shocking!! lol

i agree lehmann sucks! i bought gordon from hearts, he was pretty cheap and his decent, bettter than lehmann

i also bought vicente,davies,freidrech,huntleaar,bale,reo-coker and they are all good players

How do you sell players? I can't offer them to specific clubs I have to set it to "Alert all human teams" or something like that, can't you pick specific teams from a list?

Alfonso

Established Member
Guys, what is up with the classic teams? I dont even know who's who. Why are the players names so weird? It never was like this before.

stuart

Established Member
Fab Fabre04 said:
stuart said:
kwg said:

shocking!! lol

How do you sell players? I can't offer them to specific clubs I have to set it to "Alert all human teams" or something like that, can't you pick specific teams from a list?

are you talking pro evo or fifa? on fifa teams just bid for my players but you can change their transfer status too

i played pro evo today and i was impressed, it has a much quicker gameplay, i sort of wish i bought it now

IBL

Established Member
Got me an XBOX 360 a little while ago with PES6, have been online for the last few days, totally addicted :D

It's quite tricky to get used to but I'm finally getting to grips with it. Finishing is almost impossible at times, for some reasons players tend to smash the ball over from about 6 yards out regardless of how softly you press the shoot button!

My formation:

Lehman
Eboue - Toure - Gallas - Lauren
Hleb - Rosicky - Gilberto - Ljungberg
Walcott - Henry

Walcott is extremely quick though he gets tired quickly, not a terribly good finisher either. Cesc's stats are way below what they should be hence Hleb in his place.

My name tag is 'riathor' if anyone wants to add me to their list. We should have an AM league, that would be a laugh

IBL

Established Member
^ you mean the AM League? What we'd have to do is get a list of members who have an XBOX 360 with this game and are online. We all have gametags/nametags and with this list I believe it's possible to set up a league (not sure about the details yet but I'll have a look if there's enough interest). Depending on the numbers we get we can each play each other twice (home and away), collate the results and post them here and update as necessary. Main obstacle is sorting out times to play each other but we can cross that bridge when/if we get to it.

IBL

Established Member
nidza7 said:
No,i have PC version.I mean about your overall impressions.
oh :eek:ops:

Difficult to get to grips with to begin with, seems noticeably slower than PE4 and PE5. Like I said before, finishing is incredibly difficult sometimes but simple others, it's hard to control the ball. The AI is unbelievably dumb at times: players not going to cover danger areas, make off the ball runs etc.

Having said that I'm making good progress and the more I play the more I like (minus the finishing bugs). You have to work hard to score and it's immensley satisfying when you do and go on to win. It's very realistic, gone are the days when the ball stick to the players feet, something that I like. You have to angle and work your passes, rarely does it automatically go to a player.

Overall I like it, took a while getting used to the physics but I'm utterly addicted to it at the moment :D

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
That's what I was like to when I got PES6. It's very addictive. Even the computer's intelligent. You have to work very hard to win a game.

Gurgen

Established Member
I've played PES6 for a few days now. It's a good game but has some annoying flaws.

Personally I think it's easier than PES5, took me two games to beat the PC on highest difficulty, took me much longer with 5. The tackling looks like Michael Owen's World League Soccer '99, it's terrible. And they still haven't got a proper wide camera. How am I supposed to give a 'through pass' when I can't see the runners in front of me?

Apart from that it's an excellent game.

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
Ice Berg legend said:
^ you mean the AM League? What we'd have to do is get a list of members who have an XBOX 360 with this game and are online. We all have gametags/nametags and with this list I believe it's possible to set up a league (not sure about the details yet but I'll have a look if there's enough interest). Depending on the numbers we get we can each play each other twice (home and away), collate the results and post them here and update as necessary. Main obstacle is sorting out times to play each other but we can cross that bridge when/if we get to it.

I play it online, a AM league would be a good idea.

Viper

Established Member
Pro Evolution Soccer seems to get slower and slower as they release new versions.

I agree with you about the finishing Ice Berg Legend. I've got it on the PS2 and no matter how softly I press the shoot button, I always seem to blaze it over the bar from 6 yards.

I cannot believe some of the stats given to the Arsenal players to be honest. They've given Van Nistelrooy a higher shot technique than Henry, and Fatty Ronaldo is quicker than Henry. Henry's shot accuracy also appears to be lower. I think it should be 96 as opposed to the 94 given.

Toure is immensely underated. 78 defence? That's laugable. He should be a 90 minimum, and his accel and top speed should also be about 94 at the minimum.

seb_afc

Established Member
kwg said:
do you mean in master league seb?

no, just in general. I mean cygan is still in our squad, and say we buy someone in january, and as unlikely as that is, i would want to transfer him over!

kwg

Viper said:
Pro Evolution Soccer seems to get slower and slower as they release new versions.

I agree with you about the finishing Ice Berg Legend. I've got it on the PS2 and no matter how softly I press the shoot button, I always seem to blaze it over the bar from 6 yards.

I cannot believe some of the stats given to the Arsenal players to be honest. They've given Van Nistelrooy a higher shot technique than Henry, and Fatty Ronaldo is quicker than Henry. Henry's shot accuracy also appears to be lower. I think it should be 96 as opposed to the 94 given.

Toure is immensely underated. 78 defence? That's laugable. He should be a 90 minimum, and his accel and top speed should also be about 94 at the minimum.
change his stats then if you arnt happy

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom