• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pubs around thof..

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Wokich said:
I'm also in London for the first time. Gonna be here for the Chel$ki match, so am thinking 12-pins after reading this. The issue I see is I'm with my wife. Is that gonna be okay or would it be a mistake to bring the little lady?

Depends how sensitive her little ears are :wink:

Where in London specifically? Or not really bothered? There's plenty of family pubs round this way (Holloway Road area) although I don't tend to go to pubs to watch a match.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom