• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft QF (PL ERA DRAFT) - A__G vs Oxeki | Winner: Oxeki

Who has the better team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.ladbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2Fe88298f75f19b598b2eba0c336611f9c.png

You won @Oxeki. Enjoy one of my players, I hope they make you very happy.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Modric + Gerrard + Makelele is an amazing trio the other side only KdB is a standout

Back line are about equal, but the front 3, Hazard + Duff + RvP edges it out for Oxeki

Also, which Schmeichel is this? the dad or the son? the dad is better than Allison but I assume this is the kid.

I don't think you're giving Hazard at Chelsea enough credit, unplayable at his best.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Two things here, since when did Duff play rw? Also which James is RB? Not convinced here @A__G just edges it.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Modric + Gerrard + Makelele is an amazing trio the other side only KdB is a standout

Back line are about equal, but the front 3, Hazard + Duff + RvP edges it out for Oxeki

Also, which Schmeichel is this? the dad or the son? the dad is better than Allison but I assume this is the kid.

It was the dad, but the son would be a good pick over @Jordan Pickford tbf

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Damn how did Oxeki win? The forum hate you that much? Rest in piss I guess.

Congrats Oxeki who you taking?
I'm taking one of his midfield trios. Haven't decided which one yet.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer

Rodri is a world class midfielder with two medals already to his name, playing every single game in the most dominant PL team of all time. How is he not a standout, genuinely?

He's easily on par with the players you listed, especially considering this is Sp**s Modric we're talking about, not the Real Madrid version. He took a step up after he moved.

Arteta is the weakest of the 3 but he's no slouch. Won back to back player of the season awards for Everton in those years were Everton were getting European places under Moyes, playing a much more attacking role than he did for Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom