• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft QF (PL ERA DRAFT) - albakos vs Nacho | Winner: albakos

Who has the better team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@albakos XI

lineup (3).png

vs

@Nacho XI

1666611560344-png.10060

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
It's gonna take a lot of effort to get a win here.

But the Vieira vs. Yaya midfield battle is something the legends are made of.

Calling all to vote !!!

Get Ready Rally GIF by Assassin's Creed

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
On first glance you’d think @albakos breezes this. But Steve “spaghetti legs” Mcmanaman vs Stuart “psycho” pearce? Shaggy will get his legs amputated in the 5th minute… just saying…

albakos

Administrator

📺🎤
Vieira just interecepted a loose ball from Butt in midfield, he quickly passes it forward to a free Le Tiss.

He runs forward and releases it on the box to Pires who quickly cuts it back on the six yard box and it's Aguerooooo.

1-0 for the home team.

albakos

Administrator

📺🎤
My word, what is going on there Jeff?

As the replays were shown Pires made it 2-0 to the home team. It was Nicky Butt losing possession off of Vieira again.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

I'm tempted to go for Nacho because Albakos can't spell his keeper's name properly, but Vieira/Essien is absurd. Nacho has the better keeper by a distance, both have strong right backs but the rest of defence is crap. I actually favour Okocha - Tevez - Mcmanaman over Pires - Le Tiss - Sane.

Toughest one for me, but I'll go Nacho. I think Yaya/Butt isn't significantly weaker than Vieira/Essien and is very well balanced, where I like the attack, defence and GK slightly more with Nacho.

albakos

Administrator

📺🎤
This is turning out to be a cracking match there Jeff.

Just as McManaman scored a cracking goal past a misspelled Curtois and they were looking on the up, a quick counter attack by the home team restored the 2 goal advantage as Leroy Sane caught a loose ball into the box and smashed it in top bins.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

This is turning out to be a cracking match there Jeff.

Just as McManaman scored a cracking goal past a misspelled Curtois and they were looking on the up, a quick counter attack by the home team restored the 2 goal advantage as Leroy Sane caught a loose ball into the box and smashed it in top bins.

If you were another letter further wrong I'd have been petitioning for you to have to play Kurzawa in nets

albakos

Administrator

📺🎤
Jeff, we apologize for the inconvenience as we were dealing with a grammar nazi above.

In meantime back into the pitch, we have another cracking goal by the home team. Courtois lobbed it long, Vieira won the ball against Yaya, Le Tiss released it to Leroy Sane who got into one-on-one with Cech and it's 4-1

albakos

Administrator

In meantime, let's remind our viewers who is this gentleman with Ray Ban glasses in executive seats that is watching the match with us right now.

That, ladies and gentlemen is Gheorghe Hagi who was one of the stars of World Cup 1994

albakos

Administrator

📺🎤
Wow, what a cracking goal by the home team

Jeff, the home team look so much better with the addition of Patrick Vieira into the team, he just scored a screamer from outside the box.

We're now 5-1 to the home team

albakos

Administrator

📺🎤
Hold on Jeff, just as the manager of the away side Nacho Luchador was complaining, here comes Stuart Pearce with a terrific shot from the edge of the box.

This is becoming silly now Jeff, it's 6-1 to the home team.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
This was one of the most difficult ones, but I went with @Nacho here, which is going to send a certain poster's narrative into complete turmoil.

Different for me is the variety of creativity in Nacho's team. You have Okocha being a menace on the ball, Yaya making endless runs into the box + providing another on the ball creator, Baines smashing in crosses to one of the best box strikers in PL history and all of it is anchored by a very solid defensive spine.

Albakos' team is simply too one dimensional in attack in my opinion. Would be one of the most disgusting pressing teams in history though, **** everything about trying to get around Vieira and Essien.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom