• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rafael van der Vaart

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanconvey66

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/sporttop/tm_objectid=14108684%26method=full%26siteid=50143%26headline=new%2d%2d10m%2dvan%2dman-name_page.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/sporttop/ ... _page.html</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bollocks, i hope

Feis-al

For 10million, Even Wenger will go for him because unlike Gergie, Wenger would want that skill. But on the other hand, the boy made openly by declaring he would prefer Barca before any team.

Eastrek

Yeah if any deal is to be done in the summer, it will be after Euro2004 and Ajax aint stupid, they will let him showcase his talent to boost the price.

I remember not to many years ago when after a summer tournament such as this there would be hundreds of 'major' transfers, now (forgettin chelski) 3 or 4 maybe

Mark

Established Member
I think he might well go to Man U, he'd be a good Giggs replacement in a few years. I hope I'm wrong though the kid is excellent.

Mark

Established Member
He's a sort of AM/F LC, as cm4 would put it. Better in a central role than out wide though.

KingReyes

Established Member
Mark_AFCA said:
Van der Vaart is a central midfielder. Good attacking skills, but this is not his best season.
I except that Rafael is leaving this summer for Spain. :(

As long as he doesn't join an EPL club (Excluding Arsenal) I don't care where he goes.

Gurgen

Established Member
I have a sneaking suspicion he will go to ManU.

Though he is an excellent player he's having a very bad season and he's becoming increasingly arrogant. Roy won't like that :lol:

Rafael van der Vaart househunting in Barnet

Raphael van der Vaart househunting in Barnet

On friday 11/12/2004 Raphael van der Vaart was househunting in the Hadley Wood area of Barnet and also had a meeting with Dennis Bergkamp later that day this comes from a reliable source that told me about the Reyes signing this time last year

JazzG

Established Member
He is about to join Barnet, damn didn't realise things were going so bad for him :p Also wasn't he house hunting in Liverpool last summer? ;)

Not really a player we need especially with buying RvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom