• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When I first saw Ben Foster lose 3-0 at Arsenal in 2006 with Watford...

...I never thought he would be getting gifts from famous actors!

Life is mad :lol:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Remember these two names, folks, Kylian Mbappé and Jean Kevin Augustin.
They are the two strikers/ forwards for the French U-19 team who just beat Portugal 3-1 today in the semi finals of the Euros. They will play Italy (winner of England 2-1) in the Final Sunday.

They are both with 5 goals in the tournament, Mbappe plays for Monaco and Augustin for PSG. They are terrific. Mbappe particularly is brilliant and I hope Arsenal scouts are watching him, great talent.

Jean Kevin Autustin una. Where is he now?

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Thank goodness Arsenal didn't play yesterday as my other two teams combined lost 11-0, I don't think I can remember a worse weekend!

Brighton 6-0 Wolves
Blyth Spartans 5-0 Hereford.

I'm so glad the Vanarama North is over, Hereford have had a couple of good periods over the season but pretty horrible overall. Hopefully we can strengthen and have a better season next year.
I was surprised that Hereford lost 5 - 0 at Blyth. Any News on a replacement for Josh Gowling?
Gloucester City AFC finished the National League North season with a 4 - 3 home win against Chorley. Gloucester went 1 - 0 up, then went 3 - 1 down. Then in the 93rd minute, we scored to win 4 - 3. We finished 7th in the league, we were in the Playoff Quarter Finals.
We had to play Brackley Town away last Wednesday night. We went 1 - 0 up, went 2 - 1 down, then equalised late on to draw 2 - 2. The game went to a Penalty Shoot Out. One of our Penalties was saved. Brackley now face Chester FC away in the Semi Finals.
Overall, Gloucester have had a Good Season. We had a change of Manager, different players come and go. A New Chairman is taking over next season. We are going towards a semi professional model again, (I believe) next season. There are question marks over wether the Manager and players are going to stay for next season. Hopefully All, (or most) of them do.
Here is Chorley TV's perspective of there match away to Gloucester.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I was surprised that Hereford lost 5 - 0 at Blyth. Any News on a replacement for Josh Gowling?
Gloucester City AFC finished the National League North season with a 4 - 3 home win against Chorley. Gloucester went 1 - 0 up, then went 3 - 1 down. Then in the 93rd minute, we scored to win 4 - 3. We finished 7th in the league, we were in the Playoff Quarter Finals.
We had to play Brackley Town away last Wednesday night. We went 1 - 0 up, went 2 - 1 down, then equalised late on to draw 2 - 2. The game went to a Penalty Shoot Out. One of our Penalties was saved. Brackley now face Chester FC away in the Semi Finals.
Overall, Gloucester have had a Good Season. We had a change of Manager, different players come and go. A New Chairman is taking over next season. We are going towards a semi professional model again, (I believe) next season. There are question marks over wether the Manager and players are going to stay for next season. Hopefully All, (or most) of them do.
Here is Chorley TV's perspective of there match away to Gloucester.

I saw that you guys lost in the play offs, I've been keeping on eye on your results. You have had a good season though to be fair, I would have taken it over our mediocre season that's for sure. It sounds like you are in for a turbulent Summer, I hope all the changes work out for you.

We have just appointed Paul Caddis as our new manager. I remember him as a player who always seemed like one of 'model pro' types but it's his first managerial job so completely unknown. He could be brilliant, he could be terrible!

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
My other Team Gloucester City, have today appointed former England, Southampton, Blackburn Rovers goalkeeper Tim Flowers as there New First Team Manager.
Tim has previously managed a few Non League Clubs. He managed Stafford Rangers, and faced Gloucester while managing Stafford. He had former Leicester City central defender Matt Elliott as his Assistant.
Recently, he has managed Solihull Moors and Barnet.

Screenshot_20230519-231606.png

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Crazy Barca kept a clean sheet against Ronaldo and Rooney with that defence.

But I didn't realise Fergie had Tevez and Berbatov on the bench for this, he even picked Anderson over Scholes. Wonder what would've happened had he been a bit braver

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Crazy Barca kept a clean sheet against Ronaldo and Rooney with that defence.

But I didn't realise Fergie had Tevez and Berbatov on the bench for this, he even picked Anderson over Scholes. Wonder what would've happened had he been a bit braver

Think he got the team right, tbh.

No matter what they did, that Barca attack and midfield were always gonna dominate possession eventually... Anderson was good back then and offered pretty good defensive work if I remember correctly, Scholes would have been overrun.

Their gameplan was correct, they just needed to take their chances at the start and score first if they wanted to win.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom