• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

RIP Tiote.

Will never forget him equalising to make it 4-4. Sad news.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
First and foremost, RIP Tiote.

Didn't know where to put this, as I haven't found a thread for the 2022 WC, so I put it here:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-gulf-qatar-idUSKBN18W0DQ

After Saudi Arabia, Egypt, United Arab Emirates and Bahrain cut ties with Qatar 'cause of their alleged support for islamic terrorism, e.g. apparently financing Assad's most religiously extreme opponents, this happened:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-gulf-qatar-worldcup-idUSKBN18W1KB?il=0

DFB president Reinhard Grindel said, that under such circumstances - the host nation of a WC supporting terrorism - the german football association would consider boycotting the 2022 WC in Qatar and would be confering with the german government as well as FIFA about the situation.

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
fetch

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Greatest XI:

—————---------Buffon

Cafu-Cannavaro-Maldini-Roberto Carlos

———Zidane—Gattuso-Ronaldinho

———Messi-Fat Ronaldo-Maradona

Thoughts?

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Werder have/had an friendly match against Ajax. Nouri from Ajax just collapsed during the match.. :(

Ambulance is there, nobody knows what happen.
Please, get well..

Thanks God.

Last edited:

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Werder have/had an friendly match against Ajax. Nouri from Ajax just collapsed during the match.. :(

Please, get well..

Thanks God.

I saw it on television Bizar I hope he can pick up his talent and his health he is the biggest talent atm for Ajax.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Please, get well..

Thanks God.
Really hit me, I was in tears. Kid's the King of Amsterdam, everybody loves him, he makes so many people proud. I hope he gets healthy and can continue playing, but most cases I know it means the end of your career.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom