• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Random Football Stuff

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Reports that the Premier League are considering to stream matches in the UK and England in an effort to attack illegal streaming.

I don't know how it'll work but personally, I'll pay for an online package that lets me watch Arsenal games.

Right now, I stream because some of a lot of Arsenal games aren't even on Sky or BT even though I pay a bloody fortune for those channels.
I'd pay too!

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

It was. Sad, of course. Lots of great clips from his United days, including his goals against Benfica in the European Cup. And they had Ray Hudson, who was playing on the opposing team, reminisce about this goal Best scored for the San Jose Earthquakes in '81.

Just checked it's on IPlayer, I'll watch it tonight.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Just finished watching Cruz Azul top Club Tijuana Xoloitzcuintles de Caliente 2-0 in Liga MX action. The Xolos have porristas and actual xolos.

porristas+xolos+tijuana.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom