• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,471,092

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Claude-Maurice
Praet
Andersen
Saliba
Carrasco
Schubert

Most consistent and trustworthy rumors list. Actually not too bad of a list considering all things.

Edit: Forgot about the new Alexis.

It would be a decent summer even if it doesnt rectify are biggest issue at RB.

Carrasco - the skiful, pacey wideman that can take people on that we have lacked for a number of years.

Praet - such a well rounded, intelligent, technically asute, that can dribble, hardworking player that can press and evade the press effectively.

Andersen - a tall, young ball playing CB.

Saliba - Not seen him play but from what I can gather he's a similar mold to Anderesen. His clean sheets record last season in about a dozen games he played is extremely impressive.

Claude Maurice - a young winger to back up Carrasco with impresive stats from the same side as Guendouzi who surprised all by having an instant impact on our team.

Schubert- Never seen him play but a under 21 Germany keeper on a free i would take it.

---------------Lacazette------------
Carrasco----------------------PEA
------Xhaka--Torreira--Praet---
Kola--Andersen--Sokratis--AMN
---------------------Leno--------------------

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
It would be a decent summer even if it doesnt rectify are biggest issue at RB.

Carrasco - the skiful, pacey wideman that can take people on that we have lacked for a number of years.

Praet - such a well rounded, intelligent, technically asute, that can dribble, hardworking player that can press and evade the press effectively.

Andersen - a tall, young ball playing CB.

Saliba - Not seen him play but from what I can gather he's a similar mold to Anderesen. His clean sheets record last season in about a dozen games he played is extremely impressive.

Claude Maurice - a young winger to back up Carrasco with impresive stats from the same side as Guendouzi who surprised all by having an instant impact on our team.

Schubert- Never seen him play but a under 21 Germany keeper on a free i would take it.

---------------Lacazette------------
Carrasco----------------------PEA
------Xhaka--Torreira--Praet---
Kola--Andersen--Sokratis--AMN
---------------------Leno--------------------

Kolasinac in a back 4 doesn't work. He isn't good enough defensively.

Other than that not too bad. If we could sell Kolasinac and get Tierney that could make for better reading. Then Bellerin and Holding coming back from injury to provide competition and keep everyone on their toes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah Ziyech well bad news we got a guy with 350K a week who refusing to go play in your position blocking us to make a bid for you. so be patient.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We can't afford Ziyech.
we really can if we get rid of Özil and Mkhi these both guys are blocking us to do anything offensively even Carrasco we taking too long because maybe we discussing a salary would suit both parties.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

we really can if we get rid of Özil and Mkhi these both guys are blocking us to do anything offensively even Carrasco we taking too long because maybe we discussing a salary would suit both parties.

He'll be upwards of 45 million, it's not true about his release clause.

Would Kroenke even notice if they spent above the reported budget? Just do it, worst thing that can happen is you lose your job but it's a worthwhile sacrifice to make to get Ziyech to Arsenal.

This is probably the greatest gig Raul and Vinai have had in their careers. Not sure they would sacrifice them selves for us. :(

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
This is probably the greatest gig Raul and Vinai have had in their careers. Not sure they would sacrifice them selves for us. :(
De Telegraaf are supposed to be the most reliable Dutch source, so if Ziyech really does want to join the club it would be negligence from Raul and co not to even try.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Over two weeks since our last game, most of our squad don’t get picked by their countries and the only players linked with a move are Koscielny, Chambers and Jenkinson.

If I don’t see a Mustafi link soon I’m gonna do absolutely nothing.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Over two weeks since our last game, most of our squad don’t get picked by their countries and the only players linked with a move are Koscielny, Chambers and Jenkinson.

If I don’t see a Mustafi link soon I’m gonna do absolutely nothing.
You could always get at @rich 1990 and blame him for this world of vice and sin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom