• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,470,893

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Over two weeks since our last game, most of our squad don’t get picked by their countries and the only players linked with a move are Koscielny, Chambers and Jenkinson.

If I don’t see a Mustafi link soon I’m gonna do absolutely nothing.
no links about Elneny too i know he poverty but really nobody want him for 5M? is he that s**te?:lol:

Don’t understand why we’re not in for this guy or Thauvin

Because

skysports-reiss-nelson-arsenal_4405481.jpg

Emile-Smith-Rowe-1027269.jpg

ipanews_2e89ac9b-d0e9-4f7f-9173-ed74e0461593_1

giphy.gif

And

Mkhitaryan-1.jpg

Iwobi.jpg

200.gif

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Over two weeks since our last game, most of our squad don’t get picked by their countries and the only players linked with a move are Koscielny, Chambers and Jenkinson.

Alright, Raul.

I'm gonna do a video of me hunting puffins and post on here and watch my depression rise when the murder threats start collecting in the PM box. Then I'm gonna print them out and bath my self in it while listening to Madonna and drinking dry Baccardi razz.

Then I'm gonna come again here and see if there is some links.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Three weeks until the players are back in training? Would be nice to see few ins and outs before then. Not confident with how long we tend to drag things out.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm gonna do a video of me hunting puffins and post on here and watch my depression rise when the murder threats start collecting in the PM box. Then I'm gonna print them out and bath my self in it while listening to Madonna and drinking dry Baccardi razz.

Then I'm gonna come again here and see if there is some links.
Ffs

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The quality we are linked with has been depressing.
it's likely because we not in position to afford top players. our fans have to get use to it when teams is rebuilding that what will usually happen it will be between young players and decent mid 20's players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom