• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,473,670

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I don’t mind going the youth route tbf, but we definitely need an experienced winger and CB. With outgoings there’s no reason we can’t buy Carrasco and another CB along with Salbia and ACM.

We need improvements now so hopefully the links will pick up soon.
What outgoings?

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can't rely on Bellerin or Holding to be big part players next season. Reintroduction seasons for them.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
I don’t mind going the youth route tbf, but we definitely need an experienced winger and CB. With outgoings there’s no reason we can’t buy Carrasco and another CB along with Salbia and ACM.

We need improvements now so hopefully the links will pick up soon.
If you are a better player you are a better player. Mbappe will always be better than walcott regardless of age.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
He got injured late january right? Recovery time is usually around 9 months, so there's no way they actually expected him back for preseason, I call bullshit on this. Even if he was fine 6 months in they would not be rushing it.

EXCLUSIVE: We can exclusively report that the injured player that was initially assessed to be out for 6-9 months if there were no issues exclusively has no issues and will actually be exclusively out for 6-9 months.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

If you are a better player you are a better player. Mbappe will always be better than walcott regardless of age.

Yeah ofc mate, but Mbappe is such a special case, the reason we're in for guys like ACM and Saliba is because they're a risk. If they go and have one more solid season they're costing twice the amount. But they could go and have stinkers and no one will want them.

It's unlikely both would come in and improve us drastically, but you never know. I just want them plus a few established players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom