• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,472,541

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Saliba and Tierney almost done according to my source. Also hearing that we will test Fiorentina for Chiesa with 50 M offer!
Who is Chiesa mate? Get those 2 done soon then get someone like Zaha somehow on the attacking front that will be a good window. In the Saliba deal though if they want him back on loan we'll have to get another cb I'd say. I also wouldn't mind a cm considering we have just lost Ramsey.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Gonna give him credit for any good signing we make and blame Emery and Raul for any bad ones.

The article focus on the fact that he's been spending a lot of time with his family during Copa America and that his kids have been posting farewell messages on instagram.

On the Arsenal side of things, it just says that he's somewhat up to date with the day to day of the club, but the way they phrase the transfer part makes it sound like he's having a smaller involvement, i.e. things are in motion already and he has a few suggestions here and there.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I am on the best players of the Copa America and under 21s hype train....I want the Everton Soares, Ceballos and Chiesa links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom