• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,470,385

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman10

Established Member
Actions speak louder than words.

It has seems since Mustafi was butchered after some game where he performed badly and Emery promised to protect him and try to improve him he has become Emery one of golden boys. We just have to live with it for one more season I think.

Interesting. I've read stuff saying even Emery has had enough of Mustafi. Maybe not good sources.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Surprised by Ornstein leaving. Athletic has bee growing fast the last few year. They’ve been wanting to open the international market. Looks like they’re sticking to that with this Ornstein hiring.

Interesting. I've read stuff saying even Emery has had enough of Mustafi. Maybe not good sources.

Well apparently according to Emery ultras he has to say that because he can't hurt Mustafi feelings like that but I actually think he is saying that because he actually believes in that. For me action speaks louder than words and if Mustafi is here next season then I know for sure that Emery likes him even after all that mistakes last season.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Surprised by Ornstein leaving. Athletic has bee growing fast the last few year. They’ve been wanting to open the international market. Looks like they’re sticking to that with this Ornstein hiring.

Apparently they’ve hired Ed Malyon and Oliver Kay as well.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
How much we are getting from Orny?

but they cover more american sports right? they don't cover european football.
That’s changing... this is why they’re hiring somebody like Ornstein.

Don’t think this will ruin his Arsenal connection though (assuming he still has had it this summer anyways).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom