• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,470,945

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
Bring in Konate ASAP. **** waiting until next summer.

Tierney Konate Sokratis Bellerin

Leno​
FAP!
Konate would be a huge statement to finish off an already great window. Get Pepe and Tierney over the line, sign Konate, bin Mustafi and this is a 10/10 window.

Gunner-Union

I guess paying in installments would work depending on how low we can go in first payment but I very much doubt it will happen but he would transform our D from what I’ve seen

Gunner-Union

if we have that money then id def like dias here. we may not have cl this season but we are putting a squad together that has very very good chance of getting it next season. it seems we have a long term plan that is interesting to players who are looking to move, i think pepe and cabellos said they liked the future plans

BobP

Memri Fan
I like Ake but I'm a little tired of Arsenal not having any tall defenders. For once I'd like a CB pairing of big athletic bastards who can dominate in the air and on the ground. Ake's good though, would not say no.

I've heard Marseille's CB could be available for cheap. Kamara, very good talent aswell like Saliba but similarly lacking in first team experience.

Kamara is undersized, think he'll end up as a CDM.

I think Malang Sarr would be a wonderful signing. As a left footed CB he fills a need and also he's more than capable of covering at LB. Don't think he'd be crazy expensive either

every little thing

Kamara is undersized, think he'll end up as a CDM.

I think Malang Sarr would be a wonderful signing. As a left footed CB he fills a need and also he's more than capable of covering at LB. Don't think he'd be crazy expensive either

Raul in the house now my friend...he only want big fish...no more these kind of players:rofl:

ASIF

yes this is for first time i feel our club not trying to leave us short we want to get all the players we want to fix the problems even if it's on loan.
After 2006 you always felt we were 1 or 2 signing away from winning the league and Arsène never made those 1 or 2 signing.We have had a great transfer window soo far but it will be for nothing if we cant get a CB.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Holy ****ing ****, we're actually trying to solve all the issues that the last regime neglected for so long. We're actually getting ****ing serious.

BTW, shoutout to those few who even just a few days ago were hating on Raul because their fave Sven left. :rofl:
Tbh Sven is already snapping pics of the next Dempepe on a field somewhere in Mali.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Bielik £5-10m, Koscielny £2-3m, Mavropanos (loan)

That leaves Sokratis, Chambers, Mustafi and Holding.

Sell Mustafi or Chambers and also ship off Monreal when Tierney is done and we can afford a quality CB. :drool:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Sell Mustafi/Chambers and also ship off Monreal when Tierney is done and we can afford a quality CB. :drool:

Yeah that’s probably the plan. We’ll get a bit of cash for Elneny as well which can help. The good thing is although our window shuts next week foreign teams will still have three weeks to replace anyone they might sell to us.

every little thing

Sell Mustafi or Chambers and also ship off Monreal when Tierney is done and we can afford a quality CB. :drool:

Too cheap.
Mustafi: 15m
Chambers: 25m
Koscielny: 8m
Elneny: 8m
Bielik: 10m
Total: 66m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom