• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,471,027

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Elneny and Mustafi gone in one window would be epic, add Kos and Monreal to that and my mind will be blown. Nearly all the rot out in one go. Bit harsh on Monreal, only one I actually like he's just passed it..

Basically there are a bunch of faces that give me flashbacks of dark times that need to give way to a new era. Xhaka gone next summer imo.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

I genuinely wonder if Big Stan has seen Pepe's youtube compilation, maybe Josh sent it over in the family whatsapp group, its 80mil of the clubs money he must be curious surely, Pepe's compilations are pure fiyah too!

I just imagine Stan's toupe falling off when he see's Pepe's Harlem globetrotters skills and being converted.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
c8ee7a79c4bb8ca3ab62aa4db8f36a0c.png

16596e5aa213fd665981386b24b3f120.png

The second one makes me hard.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Should focus getting Tierney deal done now its should have been our first signing this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom